The Freimersheim mill was first mentioned in a document.
The mill was completely destroyed in the war and rebuilt in 1697.
Conversion from water power to steam engine. Shortly afterwards, it was converted to electric operation.
Construction of the mill tower.
Takeover of the mill by the Bindewald & Gutting families. Change of name to Cornexo GmbH.
Expansion of the processing capacity to 50,000 t/a.
Expansion of the maize silos and drying capacity to 25,000 t
Expansion of maize silos and drying capacity to 50,000 t
Expansion of maize storage capacity to 60,000 t
Mill expansion to a processing capacity of 100,000 t/a